Simply Amazing Tri FIve!! Must See to Believe Paint/Interior!! 1955 1956
- Location: Elk Grove, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: BelAir
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 1,200
- Color: House of Color
- Engine size: 327
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 BelAir description
The interior of this 1957 Belair is in excellent condition and the work put in to obtain this level of finish was considerable. Fully painted interior metal with excellent instrument panel finish and brightwork. Featuring a new tilt column and billet steering wheel with tinted glass in excellent condition. The headliner appears new and the custom made upholstery has excellent fit & finish and was made by a true professional. The black panels and seating with orange stitching looks fantastic and as you can see in the pictures the trunk is finished with this same level of detail.
Mechanically speaking, this Belair is a fantastic driver. a Crakaway Engine & Machine 327 Chevy engine that pumps out 325hp that's mated to a TH350 automatic. This combination has 1200 miles on it and the engine features a Thumper cam, Edelbrock carb & intake manifold, and a serpentine drive system spinning a 100 amp 1-wire alternator. Cooling is provided by a brand new Griffin 2 row radiator w/ shrouded electric fan. Spent gases are passed thruceramic headers and a custom dual exhaust system. Steering is sharp with the included CPP power steering system and confidant braking is obtained by a CPP pwr disc brake system w/ dual bowl master cylinder.
This is a beautiful example of one of America's most iconic cars and will make for a happy new owner!
Most of our listings end early! Call now to make an offer! We offer financing from JJ Best Banc, the whole process is painless and can be completed in less than a week. Call Cris Laganelli direct @ 508-415-1035 and he will make it happen with as little as 10% down payment and low monthly payments to own the classic of your dreams!
Feel free to contact us with offers on this fine muscle car, if an offer is accepted, a PayPal deposit made prior to auction close will ensure that your chance to own a genuine piece of American muscle car history doesn't slip away!!
Please bid with confidence as we take great pleasure to ensure that our customers around the world are satisfied with their purchase and will do whatever it takes to facilitate a smooth transaction. Take comfort in reading our reviews, enjoy bidding and bid often!
Zero feedback bids that remain after 24 hours will have all been verified. If you have zero feedback and/or are new to eBay, feel free to bid but you must respond to our email in eBay messages or your bid will be cancelled.Last second, low feedback bids made without prior contact will be ignored.
- PayPal is accepted for deposit and full payment, buyer is responsible for any fees charged by PayPal
- Wire transfer or in-branch cash deposit of full payment into A.M.C.R. Wells Fargo business account
- Cashiers check issued from any bank located in the U.S.A. deposited into A.M.C.R. Wells Fargo business account is also accepted
- Cash upon pick-up of vehicle
- Payment of non refundable deposit ($1000 USD)is required within 24 hours of auction end time
- Balance of winning bid amount including any PayPal fees due within 7 days of auction end time
Classic car Financing provided by:
J. J. Best BankWoodside Credit - Classic Vehicle financing IFS - Late Model Financing PaySAFEescrow
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States, Alaska and Hawaii
- International shipping is available
- Buyer responsible for all shipping fees
- Vehicle available for shipping or local pick-up as soon as winning bid amount (plus any applicable PayPal fees) is paid in full
- Vehicle can be stored for up to 3 weeks from purchase date unless prior arrangements have been made. A $50.00 per day fee will be assessed to vehicles not claimed within the agreed time frame. Insurance of vehicle after purchase is highly recommended
- Shipping arrangements can be madefor buyer if needed, or you may receive a quote by clicking on the link below
Mr. Car Shipper - Auto Transport
- NO RETURNS are Accepted for this Listing.
- Thank you for considering purchasing of a vehicle listed by American Muscle Car Recovery. By submitting an offer, clicking the buy it now button, or accepting an offer you agree to the following terms.
- Buyers will contact the seller within 24 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. If you do not contact the seller within 24 hours, we reserve the right to open a nonpaying bidder case. The seller must receive full payment within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made. Ask all questions before bidding. American Muscle Car Recovery is a third party marketing service and is not responsible for any accidental misrepresentation of any vehicle for sale due to typographical error or undisclosed flaws.American Muscle Car Recoveryis advertising this vehicle for a private seller. We make every attempt to represent vehicles accurately, and strongly recommend a vehicle inspection prior to bidding and/or purchasing any vehicle on the internet. Please address all of your questions or concerns regarding this vehicle before you place a bid. We also reserve the right to end an auction at our discretion. All vehicles are advertised in other venues; therefore they may be subject to prior sale. We will terminate all auctions as soon as we are notified of a sale.
- This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Address: 9918 Kent Street #5
Elk Grove, CA. 95624 U.S.A.
Phone: (916) 585-3090
View our website @ https://www.americanmusclecarrecovery.com/
American Muscle Car Recovery is a small but growing hot rod & classic car shop located in Elk Grove, Ca. Our company specializes in finding these special vehicles new homes around the world. In addition, we take great pride in restoring these treasures to their former glory. Established in 2010, our business started in a small garage but now we have a full size shop at our new location. Give us a call and let us find the car you have always wanted, or we can talk about your needs to move on from one. Have a nice day!
Robert & David
Just2 guys trying to save our Nation's muscle car and classic car heritage.On Mar-03-18 at 09:11:34 PST, seller added the following information:
Please search AMCR 1957 Belair to see a video walk-around of this listing