1962 Chevrolet Bel Air Chevy Belair 4 Door
- Location: Buffalo Grove, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 1,419
- VIN: 21669F108480
- Color: Autumn Gold
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Fawn
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 description
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air Chevy 4 Door Sedan
Took it for another cruise this weekend!
- STARTS RIGHT UP
- SOUNDS GREAT
Based off of VIN #
- Car is a: 1962Belair 4 door sedanbuilt in Flint, MI.
- Small block283 w/ 8 cylinder 2 BC, Cast Iron
- The original color of your car is: Autumn Gold.
- The original color of interior is: Fawn.
- Material type is: Cloth & Vinyl (Bel Air) Seat type: Bench
- Engine turns and starts right away.
- Drives nice and smooth.
- All major parts are on the vehicle.
- Oil change done two weeks ago.
- Rust is visible on theframe, body and around the vehicle.
- Trunk pan, driver pan and other areas need metal work and are rusted out.
- Windshield has two small holes.
- Front and rear seat have tiers.
- Sold as is
Showing & Shipping
- You can see the car before you bid; just ask & we can make arrangements.
- Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping
I just purchased, still in the box and will include in the deal.
- All new tire lugs.
- Rear Deck.
- Rear Deck Insulation.
- Vinyl interior roll.
- Mexican set covers.
Contact the seller