NO RESERVE 1963 NOVA SUPER SPORT SS TRIBUTE CONVERTIBLE V8 AUTO AC 64 65 66 67
- Location: De Witt, Iowa, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- SubModel: SS Tribute Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: SS Tribute Convertible
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 17,920
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 283
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: --
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed
- Options: --
1963 Chevrolet Nova SS Tribute Convertible description
1963 Nova SS-Tribute CONVERTIBLE
100% NEW INTERIOR!!!
Here is some BUICK Muscle at one AMAZING PRICE! JUST available is this Eye-Catching 1972 BUICK GSX Tribute! This 72' Skylark has been 100% transformed into a SWEET CLASSIC Muscle Car Cruiser that RESEMBLES the HIGH $$$ GSX --- but at just a FRACTION of the PRICE! This GSX tribute comes with a PHOTO DOCUMETED RESTORATION showing NEW PAINT, NEW COY WHEELS/TIRES, and NEW INTERIOR! The QUALITY is EXCELLENT, and would make for an EXCELLENT ICE-CREAM CRUISER or SMALL TOWN SHOW PIECE! Not a concours 100 point car --- BUT STILL A VERY NICE CAR!!! Correct GSX Decals, Hood, and WORKING TACH! The COY WHEELS & TIRES are 100% BRAND NEW --- Staggered 18-Inch on the FRONT and 20-INCH on the REAR giving it the PERFECT look and PERFECT STANCE! The HORN, WIPERS, LIGHTS, AM/FM STEREO, and YES --- AIR CONDITIONING ALL WORK GREAT! Under the HOOD is a NICELY detailed 350 Cubic-Inch V8 ENGINE which is mated to an AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION! Not ONLY does this BUICK LOOK GREAT --- it RUNS - DRIVES - and SOUNDS AMAZING! New Exhaust with FLOWMASTER Exhaust for the ICONIC Buick Muscle Car RUMBLE! Looking for a GREAT CLASSIC MUSCLE CAR @ a GREAT PRICE??? LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Have Questions??? CALL or EMAIL TODAY!
Need a Shipping Quote??? NO PROBLEM!!! Just CALL or EMAIL with your City, State, and Zip Code and we’ll get you a confirmed door-2-door shipping quote --- Open or Enclosed!!!
Looking for Financing??? CALL or EMAIL TODAY! We have RATES as LOW as 3.99% and TERMS as LONG as 84 MONTHS with APPROVED CREDIT! You MUST HAVE pre-approved finances in place before bidding!
NICE CAR – GREAT PRICE!!!
Bids Starting @ $29,997
Good luck and please enjoy our other vehicles by seeing our other auctions! Please remember, you are bidding to buy, not to look. Please be sure to read through the entire ad before bidding. Read the Terms and Conditions and see the Condition Report. Personal and Professional inspections are welcomed and encouraged at our dealership, Before the close of the auction. All vehicles are subject to a $149 Documentation Fee, including dealers! Please call us at 800-605-2252 if you have any additional questions. Good Luck!
Exterior: SUPER NICE & RARE NOVA! Nice quality paint with only minimal imperfections typical of any driver. One inch paint crack on driver and passenger corners of trunk cowl. Few small scuffs on firewall from engine installation. Glass and Chrome appear original with minimal imperfections and patina.
Interior: 100% BRAND NEW IN 2016!
Mechanical: Starts Easy – Idles Smooth – RUNS STRONG! SOUNDS GREAT!!!!
Undercarriage: Solid & Clean. --- SEE PHOTOS!
This is just our “walk-around” inspection. We are only human and yes – there maybe something would might have missed. That being said --- if there is something we missed or there is something you would specifically like us to check out, please call or email with specific condition questions be before the auction’s end. We welcome and encourage personal & third party inspections – ALL INSPECTIONS MUST BE PERFORMED BEFORE AUCTION’S END.
QUESTIONS??? CALL 800-605-2252
SEE THIS VEHICLE IN PERSON @
THIEL MOTOR SALES INC.
911 WESTWOOD DR
DEWITT, IA 52742
M-F: 8am – 6pm CST
Sat: 8am – 2pm CST
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY!!!! PLEASE understand that this our business and not a game. If you do not plan on going through with the purchase, then do not bid. When you place a bid on a vehicle, you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle. This arrangement is outlined in the eBay User Agreement. We DO NOT send second chance offers. If you receive a second chance offer, do not respond to it. If you receive a second chance offer contact a dealer representative if you are interested in the vehicle. If you bid, and do not go through with the transaction, we will turn you over to the proper authorities and leave negative feedback. Just please do not waste our time. We work very hard at preparing and listing our vehicles, and every time we have to relist an item it costs us money. Have your finances taken care of before bidding. If you have ANY question whether you may be able to complete the transaction, DO NOT BID. PLEASE, SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY!! Please check our feedback and you will see that we sell and offer for sale only the finest automobiles at the best prices. We believe our cars are the nicest anywhere, and we are here to make your buying experience the best ever. 2. Thiel Motor Sales Inc. reserves the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all bidders participating in this auction. Thiel Motor Sales Inc. reserves the right to cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary, this includes reserve and no-reserve auction formats. Furthermore, Thiel Motor Sales Inc. shall not be liable for any such cancelation for any reason. 3. All members with five (5) or less feedbacks must email or call Thiel Motor Sales Inc. prior to bidding to obtain approval to bid. If you bid without approval, your bid may be canceled. 4. Bidders must be 18 years or older. And remember, if you plan to bid on a vehicle for over $15,000, you must have a credit card on file with ebay. 5. Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 24 hours of auctions end. If you bid within the last 24 hours, bid like you will own it. If you want to retract your bid before the last 24 hours, email us with the reason and we will cancel the bid for you. Do not retract your own bid. 6. Successful high bidder MUST contact Thiel Motor Sales Inc. within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. We are not open Sundays, any other day is a business day. 7. Successful high bidder must submit a $500.00 non-refundable deposit within 24 hours the auction's end. Deposit to be made by Paypal or over the phone using a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express credit card. Balance due must be paid using a cashier's check, bank wire transfer, or cash. Credit cards are for the deposit only. If you do not complete the purchase of the vehicle we reserve the right to retain a portion or the complete deposit to cover our cost associated with relisting the vehicle and possible lost revenue. We WILL NOT accept credit cards for the balance, no exceptions! 8. All financial transactions must be completed within five (5) business days of auction ending. There will be no exceptions. 9. If transaction is not completed within this time, the buyer will loose their deposit. Even if the buyer can not pick up the vehicle within 5 days, the vehicle must be paid for before 5 days are up. 10. We test drive each vehicle to determine the vehicles overall condition. Please see the “Condition Report” the results (located on eBay bid page under the photo gallery). Click on the item and a better description will appear if there is an issue. It is not a full inspection, if you want a full inspection you will have to arrange one yourself. If you want to have the vehicle inspected, you must do so before the auctions end. We will allow the inspection of our vehicles, but we must receive a copy of the inspection. If the Inspection company you are using will not agree to give us a copy of the inspection we will not allow them to inspect the vehicle. This is just to keep everyone honest. Used vehicles will all have a certain degree of Wear and Tear. All vehicles are sold AS-IS with NO Warranty or Guarantee said or implied. All Maintenance items for which the vehicle will need upon pick-up or delivery will be the responsibility of the buyer. These items may include, Oil changes, Anti-Freeze Flushes, Brake Components, Belts, Hoses, Batteries, Exhaust Components, Tires, Light Bulbs, Fluids, etc, etc. Thiel Motor Sales Inc. is located in Iowa, which is a Non-Inspection State. Because of this, Thiel Motor Sales Inc. nor any of its employees can guarantee that any vehicle will pass an out-of-state inspection, no matter the vehicles age, mileage, or condition. Items such as owners manuals, floor mats, extra keys, cd changer magazines, etc. will only be included if it is specifically mentioned in the description on the vehicle and(or) is specifically pictured within the advertisement. Thiel Motor Sales Inc. has tried to the best of their ability to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction, but we are only human and we will not be responsible for any discrepancies. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches, dings, wear, and tear inherent for their year and miles. Thiel Motor Sales Inc. nor Thiel Motor Sales' employees are responsible for oversights, misprints, changes, or omissions that may occur in this auction. If in the unlikely event that there is a discrepancy due to the sale of the vehicle please contact Thiel Motor Sales Inc. We will do our best to work with you to resolve the issue. Please be aware that the sale of this vehicle and the transaction has taken place in the County of Clinton and the State of Iowa. Any legal action that may come as a result of this sale must be run through the Iowa courts of Clinton County. Any suites brought against Thiel Motor Sales Inc. Must be tried in the Iowa Courts of Clinton County Iowa. You may not file a suite in any other state than Iowa . If you choose to take legal action against Thiel Motor Sales Inc. you must first try to resolve the issue with a Mediator before you can take legal action. Thiel Motor Sales Inc. will agree to go to mediation and agree to do their very best to resolve any issues in a fair manor. All sales are final, with no exceptions. 11. Thiel Motor Sales Inc. invites you to visit our dealership and inspect any vehicle. You may test drive any vehicle prior to the auctions end. Thiel Motor Sales Inc. welcomes and encourages third party buyer's inspections. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees. Please call ahead of time for inspections, some vehicles may be in storage and will need to be brought to the dealership for the inspection. We will agree to have any company inspect our vehicles, but we do request a copy of the inspection. Please be sure to let the inspector know this. If they do not agree to release a copy of the inspection, we will not allow the inspection. 12. This vehicle is being sold 'AS-IS'. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturers warranties may still apply, but we are not representatives of any manufacturer. AS-IS means that if there is any problem with the vehicle purchased after the purchaser has taken possession of the vehicle, the purchaser is responsible for the repairing of the vehicle. Thiel Motor Sales Inc. will not pay for any non existing repair, and will not pay for any item that needs repair if it was disclosed in the condition report on the bid page. If you are concerned about having problems with your previously owned vehicle you may want to purchase an Extended warranty to protect yourself. Extended warranties may be available at deep discount pricing, please contact us for details and costs. Some vehicles may be sold with a 90 day 3000 mile Power train warranty, whichever comes first. The vehicle you are purchasing will come with this warranty if and only if it is stated on the bid page. This is a free warranty and all claims will be paid by Thiel Motor Sales Inc. As the warranty provider Thiel Motor Sales has the right to obtain an estimate before repairs are completed or the repair can be denied. Thiel Motor Sales also has the right to obtain a second estimate or have the vehicle inspected by a third party before repairs are completed. The warranty provided by Thiel Motor Sales Inc is a Power train Warranty. A Power train Warranty covers the internal parts of the Engine, Transmission, Differential, and transfer case if the vehicle has four wheel drive. This warranty does not cover wear items including the clutch on vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. 13. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. If you are a resident of Iowa we will collect five percent sales tax plus all fees associated with purchasing a vehicle. If you want a quote for the total with Tax and fees, please contact a Thiel Motor Sales Inc representative. 14. Thiel Motor Sales Inc. can assist with shipping your vehicle to all 50 states and many foreign countries. The cost of shipping varies by location, the vehicle, and the time of year. For an exact quote please contact a Thiel Motor Sales Inc representative. If we arrange the shipping for you, please remember that is all we are doing. We arrange the shipping at no charge in most cases. Please understand that we have no control over when your vehicle is picked up or dropped off. It can take a few days to over a few months for overseas pick ups. We will arrange shipping for your vehicle with a licensed and insured carrier. You can arrange for a third party to ship the vehicle, but we will not arrange for the vehicle to be shipped, and we will not be responsible for how long shipping will take. Buyers are responsible for shipping costs, and no vehicle can leave our property before full payment has been received in full for the vehicle and for the shipping if arr. We will store your vehicle for up to 30 days at no charge. After 30 days there will be a $10 per day charge for storage. 15. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. C.S.T. Saturday hours are 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. C.S.T. 16. All vehicles are subject to a $149.00 documentation fee, that covers the cost of vehicle prep, paperwork, title work, drive away plate and mailing costs. All fees will be added to the final purchase price at auction's end. 17. We do arrange financing, but you must be pre-approved through our Finance Department before bidding. We do take trades, but you must contact for a trade quote. We will not supply you with a Carfax, but there is a link at the bottom of the bid page for you to go to carfax. Because of privacy laws we are not able to give out the previous owners name, address, or phone number. 18. If you need further assistance please call Thiel Motor Sales Inc at 800-605-2252 before you bid. ***Vehicles may have more miles at Time of delivery due to test drives --- Owner Demo Miles --- and transporting between two dealership locations. We understand that this can be frustrating to you as the buyer. To be fair, if the miles are over 500 more than the stated mileage we will refund you 40 cents per additional mile over 500. For Example Please inquire to the current mileage prior to bidding if this is a concern to you*** These are our terms and conditions. The above statements are legal and binding in a court of law. When purchasing a vehicle from Thiel Motor Sales Inc. You will agree to all terms and conditions as stated above.
Fee and Tax Information:
Bidders are entering a Legal and Binding agreement. Bidders with "O" or Negative feedback, MUST CONTACT TEAM_THIEL BEFORE BIDDING. ALL winning bidders are subject to a $149.00 documentation fee. $500 Non refundable Deposit must be made within 24hrs of Auctions End by Credit card or Paypal. CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR BALANCE!
INDUSTRY UNIQUE – EBAYMOTORS RETURN POLICY: If for ANY reason you receive your vehicle and have buyer’s remorse, are not happy with the vehicle, or just don’t want it for any reason; we will purchase the car back from you! That’s right – maybe you bought this as a surprise anniversary gift for your wife, and she surprised you with divorce papers? Maybe the car doesn’t fit in your garage? Or maybe you lost your job the same day the car was delivered? These are NOT jokes – these are actual reasons we have heard for people wanting to return a vehicle! All joking aside; we are one of the only dealerships in the country that will take a vehicle back, and most likely the ONLY one that deals in vintage and classic vehicles. So if you desire to return your vehicle here is how it must be handled. 1. We must be notified in writing of your decision to return the vehicle within seventy two (72) hours of your receipt of said vehicle. 2. The vehicle may NOT have more than 50 additional miles on the odometer from the time it left our possession – note that exact mileage will be noted on shipper’s bill-of-lading. 3. The vehicle must be returned in the same condition that it left. If you shipped the vehicle enclosed, it must be return shipped enclosed. If you shipped it open, it may be return shipped on an open carrier. 4. You WILL be responsible for a restocking fee that will equal 20% of the purchase price of the vehicle, NO exceptions – NO negotiations. 5. You will also be responsible for shipping the vehicle back to our dealership at YOUR expense. Are we trying to scare you into not bidding or not buying? Absolutely NOT! We invest a lot of time and effort in the details of our listings. We include a full description, condition report, and 50-100 high-definition photos. We are looking for sincere – well informed – and well educated buyers. If you are the type of person that orders 6 pairs of jeans online and sends back the 5 that don’t fit exactly, online bidding is not for you. We want bidders/buyers that are 100% comfortable with every bid they make on a vehicle, whether it be the opening bid or winning bid. This is how we maintain our 100% positive seller’s rating and turn new customers into return customers.
1979 PONTIAC FIREBIRD FORMULA TRANS AM 77 78 79 BANDIT WS6 C10 C-10 C20 C-20 C30 C-30 Dually Duallie Rear Duals Custom Hauler Haulerbed oak bed oakebed trophy trophies impala bel air belair Bucket Seats back seat backseats backseat front bench seat benchseat vent trim cover speaker logo powerglide power glide 1965 65 water pump 2 barrel carb. carburetor 350 305 454 402 327 SS Super Sport 5.7 engine motor four door two door sedan coupe nos new old stock chevy chevrolet felix impala truck pick up pickup low rider lowrider malibu th700 camaro monte carlo bel air chevelle montecarlo emblem chrome moulding head heads trade "power steering" "power brakes" rims hubcap hubcaps chrome bubbletop "bubble top" SS ss 350 "big block" "short block" "long block" truck pickup "pickup v8 HOT ROD RAT ROD LED SLED FORD ROADSTER TUDOR WHITE WALL CHOPPED CHOP TOP RATROD HOTROD CHEVY CLASSIC BAGGED LOWRIDER CHOPPER SLAMMED shoe box rat rod hot rod impala lowrider corvette t bird lincoln mercury hard top two door galaxie caddillac aprice rare.caddychevy chevrolet truck pickup "pick up" 4link "4 bar" " airbag airbags "air bags" "air bag" firestone Bomb, Lowrider, Chevy Bomb, Classic Truck, Truck, Pickup ratrod old school roadster fleetline coupe deluxe custom lowered cadillac c cadillac cadi coupe deville sedan deville ford chevy bagged chopper chopped fleetwood fleet wood eldorado caprice merc shoe box rat rod hot rod impala lowrider corvette t bird lincoln mercury hard top two door galaxie caddillac aprice rare.caddyratrod old school roadster fleetline coupe deluxe custom lowered cadillac c cadillac cadi coupe deville sedan deville ford chevy bagged chopper chopped fleetwood fleet wood eldorado caprice merc shoe box rat rod hot rod impala lowrider corvette t bird lincoln mercury hard top two door galaxie caddillac aprice rare.caddychevy chevrolet truck pickup "pick up" 4link "4 bar" " airbag airbags "air bags" "air bag" firestone chevy lowered low ratrod "rat rod" hotrod "hot rod" vintage antique lowrider "low rider" "ladder bar" "ladder bars" "2 link" "two link" project vehicle "project vehicle" primer "primer nationals" "white wall" "white walls" suspension modify modified "off road" street "street rod" billet "billet aluminum" "four link" oldies old belair 150 210 "bubble top" impala elcamino "el camino" camaro ss "small block" "big block" I6 rockabilly "flat black" satin suede hotrod "hot rod" gasser streetrod lowrod "street rod" "low rod" bomb chrome vinyl oldschool chevy ford dodge mopar lowrider "low rider" satin chromed airride "air bags" "air bagged" bags "low rod" low lowered vintage antique lowrider "white wall" "white walls" chromed chrome nomad flat sheen shine oil gas chop chopped interior shifer chevrolet "bow tie" bowtie rockabilly rock'n'roll 700r 700r4 overdrive "over drive" valve valves leopard unique trade "power steering" "power brakes" rims hubcap hubcaps chrome bubbletop "bubble top" SS ss 350 "big block" "short block" "long block" truck pickup "pickup ford chevy dodge f1 f100 c10 c15 c/k 100 muscle chopped bagged race drag hotrod hot rod ratrod rat rod streetrod show home depot disregard: dodge, chevy, chevrolet, gm, gmc, general motors, pontiac, oldsmobile, buick, camaro, nova, chevelle, chevy II, malibu, el camino, classic, hot rod, hotrod, rat rod, ratrod, muscle car, musclecar, rare.caddyratrod old school roadster fleetline coupe deluxe custom lowered cadillac c cadillac cadi coupe deville sedan deville ford chevy bagged chopper chopped fleetwood fleet wood eldorado caprice merc tranny block head 350 small block big block v8 v6 drag race slickls slick nhra chevy ford dodge hot road rat road custom car suspension s10 shocks springs lowering custom lowered cadillac c cadillac cadi coupe deville sedan deville ford chevy bagged chopper chopped fleetwood fleet wood eldorado caprice merc shoe box rat rod hot rod impala lowrider corvette t bird lincoln mercury hard top two door galaxie caddillac aprice chevy lowered low ratrod "rat rod" hotrod "hot rod" vintage antique lowrider "low rider" "ladder bar" "ladder bars" "2 link" "two link" project vehicle "project vehicle" primer "primer nationals" "white wall" "white walls" suspension modify modified "off road" street "street rod" billet "billet aluminum "bubble top" impala elcamino "el camino" camaro ss "small block" "big block" I6 rockabilly "flat black" satin suede hotrod "hot rod" streetrod lowrod "street rod" "low rod" bomb chrome vinyl oldschool chevy ford dodge mopar lowrider "low rider" satin chromed airride "air bags" "air bagged" bags "low rod" low lowered vintage antique lowrider "white wall" "white walls" chromed chrome nomad flat sheen shine oil gas chop chopped interior shifer chevrolet "bow tie" bowtie rockabilly rock'n'roll 700r 700r4 overdrive "over drive" valve valves leopard unique caprice chevy lowered low ratrod "rat rod" hotrod "hot rod" vintage antique lowrider "low rider" "ladder bar" "ladder bars" "2 link" "two link" project vehicle "project vehicle" primer caprice "primer nationals" "white wall" "white walls" suspension modify modified "off road" street "street rod" billet "billet aluminum" "four link" oldies old belair 150 210 "1928 28 1929 29 1930 30 1931 31 1932 32 1933 33 1934 34 1935 35 1936 36 1937 37 1938 38 1939 39 1940 40 1941 41 1942 42 1943 43 1944 44 1945 45 1946 46 1947 47 1948 48 1949 49 1950 50 1951 51 1952 52 1953 53 1954 54 1955 55 1956 56 1957 57 1958 58 1959 59 1960 60 1961 61 1962 62 1963 63 1964 64 1965 65 1966 66 1967 67 1968 68 1969 69 1970 70 1971 71 1972 72 1973 73 1974 74 1975 75 1976 76 1977 77 1978 78 1979 79 1980 80 1981 81 1982 82 1983 83 1984 84 1985 85 1986 86 1987 87 1988 88 1989 89 1990 90 1991 91 1992 92 1993 93 1994 94 1995 95