1972 Chevrolet C-10 Custom Real California shortbed
- Location: Orland, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: custom
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 1,058
- VIN: ccs142z124025
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: Gm goodwrench 350
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CD Player
1972 Chevrolet C-10 custom description
Please only bid if you are a serious buyer with funds “readily” available. We look forward to speaking with you, and again if you have any questions please contact me at (530)720-2873 – Gee
Up For Auction
1972 C10 Short Bed Pickup
Videos - Walk around & Running
Description & Details of truck
Up for auction is One beautiful Custom 1972 Chevrolet C10. A True California short bed truck purchased from original owner!
We want any bidder to be fully confident in the bidding experience with this truck. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to call me Gee (530)720-2873 or email me email@example.com anytime day or night……. any questions are welcome and I am happy to answer them.
This 1972 C10 has received the following upgrades and modifications
- Gm Goodwrench Small Block 350
- 4 core aluminum radiator
- HEI Ignition
- Turbo hydromatic 350 automatic transmission
- New Fluids (Oil & Radiator Flush)
- New Radiator Hoses
- New Thermostat
- New water neck housing
- New waterpump
- New heater core and hoses
- New transmission filter
- New vacuum modulator
- New Governor Gear
- Rebuilt Rochester 2 barrel Carburetor
- Rebuilt 12 bolt rear end housing 4.11 gears. Posi Rear End
- New dual exhaust
- Additionally the truck received many small parts under the hood such as valve cover gaskets, fuel pump, spark plugs and wires, belts, and the list goes on and on
This truck starts, drives, and stops as it should. This is an extremely powerful motor. Please view videos of it running. Amazing and fun to Drive!
Suspension / Frame / Brakes / Wheels
- Truck has a 2/4 drop on it with cut coils springs, original front shocks. ( I would suggest replacement) Rear shocks are in good shape.
- New Wheels and tires with less than 1000 miles on them. They are BOSS 338 20x10 in rear & 20x8.5 in front. It’s a great aggressive staggered wheel set up.
- Frame was mildly cleaned on front & rear and painted satin black
- Front factory disc brake setup
- New power steering box.
The under frame shows minor dirt and stains. lower/upper ball joints are fine now, but should be replaced. If lowering kit will be installed, I would also recommend doing both inner and outer tie rods.
- Chevrolet Ochre Paint (original paint code)
- Just Completed a Cut N Buff with Wax detail on truck
- Some brush touch up was done to fix some of the nicks
- Nice straight body with all original panels
- All glass is in great shape with minor marks or scratches
- New Weather stripping
- New Handles & locks
- New front bumper with hardware
- New rear bumper with hardware
- New front, rear and side marker lights
- New Front grille complete with bezel and insert.
- NOS Grille emblem
- New mirrors
- New window gaskets
- New window felts
- New window Belt line trim
- New wing window weather stripping
- Inside of bed was sprayed with spray-on bedliner and shows well. Has minor dings, dents
- Fender wells sprayed with bed liner
The Paint on this truck shows exceptionally well as you can see by looking at the pictures and videos. It’s a beautiful paint job that was done right and will hold up for years to come. Not perfect but great job that was done in Factory color code and taken apart when it was done.
- New steering wheel
- New cluster cover with plastic insert
- New cluster glass
- New Black Auto style Loop Carpet with driver foot pad
- New reupholstered black seat Cheyenne style
- New Door Panel armrests
- Vinyl painted/ dyed factory door panels
- New window cranks and door handles with hardware
- New heater hoses
- New rubber pedals
- New insulation / Heat sheild
- Factory Automatic Column
- New Dash pad and hardware
- Seat belts are original and are in good shape. Retractable side belts
- Uncut Dash with radio delete.
- New Black sun visors
- New kick panels with speakers
- New pioneer Radio in glove box
- New glove compartment
- New weather stripping and seals
- New sill plates
This truck was purchased from original owner California truck with 62k actual original miles on the body. It was a base model truck that came factory with a 292 inline six cylinder engine and 4 speed manual transmission. The complete drive train was replaced and factory automatic column shifter was installed with power steering. This is a great example of a turnkey truck that needs nothing except a proud new owner. Perfect truck to take to any car show! Besides the wheels It has that nice original 70s GM look that is desired. Interested bidders should have full confidence that they will be receiving an amazing truck that will be enjoyed and will hold up for many years to come. Apart from the suspension being a little bouncy It handles well and is a blast to drive. I have included detailed pictures below, but have plenty more photos I can provide if needed. I appreciate you taking the time to look at my C10. Good luck and happy bidding!
I’m sure I’ve left out somedetailswork that has been done on thebeautiful truck so please feel free to call us.
Shipping / Delivery / Drive it Home
I will work with both local United States and International customers for any shipping and delivery needs. Shipping and Delivery of this vehicle will be the full responsibility and cost of the winning bidder. Arrangements for shipping of the vehicle should be done by the buyer, however I will be more than happy to help schedule and recommend safe transit of your new vehicle to you by open or enclosed trailer. If you would like to fly in I can arrange pickup at the airport for you and I’d be happy to see you drive this truck home. I can also provide free indoor storage if needed.
Deposit of $500.00 USD will be due within 12hrs of auctions end via Paypal, and remainder of balance will be due within 72 hours of auctions end. Acceptable payment methods are: wire transfer, cash or cashier’s check.
No warranty has been expressed, written, or implied. All sales are final.