1969 Chevrolet Nova SS Restomod 383 700R4 12 Bolt Posi MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Location: Dunellen, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- SubModel: SS Restomod 383 700R4 MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS Restomod 383 700R4 MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Year: 1969
- VIN: 113279W520526
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: SBC 383 Stroker
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: 700R4 w/ Overdrive
- Drive type: SS Restomod 383 700R4 MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1969 Chevrolet Nova SS Restomod 383 700R4 MUST SELL! NO RESERVE! description
OVER $50,000 INVESTED
Super Solid and Straight Body
Freshly Rebuilt 383 Stroker
New 700R4 Overdrive Transmission
12 Bolt Posi Rear
MUCH MUCH MORE
MUST SELL! NO RESERVE!
If you are the individual that has been searching for afully loaded 1969 Nova restomodwith a damn-near perfect body, this is the Nova for you! See more pictures and videos below!!
Please pay careful attention to the details of this eBayNo ReserveOnce in a LifetimeEvent.
The popular Chevrolet Nova was introduced as the Chevy II in 1961 as a 1962 model. It offered buyers a third choice in terms of size, standing between the (then) compact Corvair and the full size Chevrolet. The plans for the Chevy II began in December of 1959 with the code name H-35. The Chevy II was designed as a relatively plain intermediate "economy" car powered by four and six cylinder engines, to steal sales away from the popular Ford Falcon. Production began in August of 1961 and as the Chevy II gradually became available with many engine, trim, and convenience options.
There's a lot to be said for the old adage "don't mess with a good thing," and apparently Chevrolet agreed with that philosophy when they brought out the 1969 Nova. Visually, there was little to distinguish the newest Nova from the previous year's offering. But then, the 1968 Nova was a totally new package from the ground up. Perhaps the biggest changes came in the areas of safety and security, with power disc brakes being included as an integral part of the Nova Super Sport package while an ignition/steering column interlock made its debut as a theft deterrent.
This car comes with a ton of documents and receipts from its massive overhaul!
Class-1 Classics is listing this beautiful 1969 Chevrolet Nova for a NO-RESERVE auction! That's right, you can own this classic piece of automotive history and we are letting YOU, the bidder, decide how much you want to buy this car for! This classic is just full of restomod features and is the perfect car to take out for long cruises, weekend car show, or everyday to work and back! This is the type of car that - if you are lucky to win - you can very easilycome pick up and drive the car back home even if you live across the country! Now how many 50 year old cars that you've seen before can you say that about?That is how confident we are in the quality of this classic 1969 Nova.Some of the highlights of this car include a freshly rebuilt 383 stroker motor, a brand new 700R4 Overdrive trans, 12 Bolt Posi Rear,front power disc brakes, a pristine body & underbody that was so well-preserved, and so much more! Don't miss out on this beauty, keep reading below for more details! Also don't forget to see our walk around AND test drive video below!
- FRESHLY REBUILT Small Block Chevy 383 Stroker!
- MSD 6AL Ignition with MSD Distributor and Spark Plug Wires
- Front Power Disc Brake Conversion that stops right on the money!
- Stainless steel brake lines for long-term protection against corrosion!
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum heads!
- Edelbrock Perform RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold!
- Polished Aluminum Water Pump!
- Aluminum Radiator with Electric Fan!
- Chrome water neck
- Chrome pulleys
- Full length bright ceramic coated headers!
- Working heat!
- Braided stainless hoses/lines around the engine bay!
- A linelock for some smokin' burnouts!
- Quick Fuel 750 CFM Carburetor (WITH WORKING ELECTRIC CHOKE!)
- BRAND NEW 700R4 OVERDRIVE Transmission perfect for those long cruises!
- Chrome alternator & bracket
- Chrome radiator support cover
- FULLY Detailed Engine Compartment
- Polished Aluminum Chevrolet Bowtie Valve Covers
- Brand New Proform Parts Chrome Air Cleaner
- Unbelievable body lines!!
- Outlaw Blue Paint that shines beautifully (car also comes with a container of touch up paint!)
- SS Trim
- 2" Steel Cowl Induction Hood
- Super Clean and clear glass
- Doors open and close as if the car was brand new from 1969! (in other words, they close solid, seal nicely, and line up with the quarters very well)
- Headlightsand turn signals all work!
- Tail light, side markers, and turn signal lenses are all clear and in great shape!
- 15" 2-Piece Original Chrome Cragar's and BFGoodrich Radial T/A white-lettered tires ALL IN EXCELLENT SHAPE!
- All chrome trim, bumpers moldings, and bezels are present and in VERY nice shape with no signs of pitting, rusting, or fading!
- All chrome moldings and trim(door handles, windshield moldings, roof rail moldings, bumpers, side mirrors, rocker panel moldings, etc)looks to have been either replaced or re-chromed and are all very shiny and in great condition!
- All rubber weatherstrip has been replaced!
- Super clean and nicely restored interior!
- Extremely clean headliner and dash!
- Seats are in excellent shape and are very clean & comfortable!
- Interior is super quiet!
- Nostalgic vintage car scent and look!
- Fully functioning interior (gauges, lights, radio, heat, turn signals, etc!!)
- Upgraded sound system with Sony radio (with auxiliary and iPhone/iPod connect)and Alpine speakers!
- External subwoofer for added bass and sound quality!
- New B&M Floor Shifter with overdrive lockup switch
- Auto Meter Tachometer
- Gauge lens is crystal clear!
- Carpet was replaced with a brand new original style black loop carpet which was done very nicely!
- Original style GM lap seat belts
- New rear view mirror
- New sunvisors
- Original style comfort grip steering wheel
- Overall you feel like you're sitting in a brand new car right off the dealership
- 12 BOLT POSITRACTION REAREND!
- ABSOLUTELY IMPECCABLE Floors!!!!
(Please see pictures below)
- Rocker panels are in mint condition!
- Upgraded front sway bar with new polyurethane bushings and end links!
- Silver powdercoated Calipers
- Front subframe and rear frame rails look almost brand new!!
- NEW FLOWMASTER H-Pipe Exhaust System with full-length headers that gives this car a true American rumble!
- ELECTRIC CUTOUTSthat gives this383 a mean American roar!
- Super clean trunk and not rotted out or full of patchwork like most cars!!
- Suspension was overhauled from front to back with new multi-leaf springs (and bushings), shocks, ball joints, tie rods, and body mounts!
- New tubular transmission crossmember with new mount
- TCI Aluminum Deep Style Transmission pan with magnetic drain plug!
- Traction bars
- Chrome flywheel cover
- Brand new custom driveshaft with thick SPICER U-JOINTS!!
- Stainless steel brake lines/fuel lines!
- Chrome differential cover
- Fully detailed underbody in truly unbelievable condition!
Look below at how clean this underbody is!YOU DON'T FIND THESE CARS IN THIS GREAT OF SHAPE ANYMORE!
To sum this car up, this 1969 Nova has a very solid, straight, and unmolested body and is the perfect everyday driver and weekend warrior! This car is one of a kind with its very keen attention to detail and being that there were no expenses spared during its overhaul. We highly suggest to come see this car as we know you will be amazed at the quality of workmanship and drivability this car presents. Although this car has a phenomenal body and an all new drivetrain,keep in mind that it is still a nearly 50 year old car that wasn't restored yesterday and you will find some imperfections.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE LOW OR 0 FEEDBACK, PLEASE CONTACT JOE AT (732) 277-9021 OR YOUR BID WILL BE CANCELLED.
See Our Mobile-Friendly Video Below:
WANT THIS SWEET RIDE IN YOUR DRIVEWAY BUT CAN'T AFFORD IT?
TRY CONTACTING CHRIS AT JJ BEST FOR FINANCING!
Buyers must contact the seller within 48 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. If you do not contact the seller within 48 hours, we reserve the right to seek financial reimbursement for the time and fees incurred and will open a nonpaying bidder case. Paypal Deposit is non refundable and must be paid within 24 hours of auction end time. The seller must receive full payment within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made. We encourage all bidders to check out the car before bidding as this is a real auction and you are entering into a legally binding contract.We are not responsible for any accidental misrepresentation of any vehicle for sale due to typographical error or undisclosed flaws. We make every attempt to represent vehicles accurately, and strongly recommend a vehicle inspection prior to bidding and/or purchasing any vehicle on the internet. This vehicle is being sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. We cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the presentation and description of the vehicles we sell as classics can be viewed differently by every interested buyer. Please address all of your questions or concerns before you place a bid.
We also reserve the right to end an auction early at our discretion, as the car is for sale locally as well.
GOOD LUCK BIDDING!