1951 Chevrolet Rat Rod Truck
Price: US $6,900.00
- Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1951
- Mileage: 100,000
- Engine size: 250
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1951 Chevrolet Other Pickups description
- 1951 Chevrolet Rat Rod Truck
- Sitting on S10 frame
- 250 straight 6 with 350 Turbo trans
- new aluminum radiator.
- Tilt wheel and power steering and power brakes
- Turn signals and lights all work.
- Brand new tires on 15x14 rear and 15x7 front rallies
- Nice bench seat with seatbelts
- runs and drives good. It is turn key hit the road ready
- Top has been cut out and is framed for a sliding roof or whatever you decide to do with it. I have the vinyl to cover it.
- bed floor is gone but center part is framed where you could build a storage box for traveling
- There is rust in cab corners and a couple of other areas along bottom of bed fenders. Floor boards are good. No running boards.
- It still needs the plates welded to frame on rear to mount shocks. Right now doesnt have any so it is a rigid ride for sure.
- It is a rat rod so no its not a show queen. As mentioned above it does have some rust and it does have some bondo in a couple places. It does have some dents in the fenders. And its flat black paint on it. BUT its one of a kind and turns heads anywhere you take it. It rattles and creaks but it is a blast to drive. I say this because I want people to understand....ITS A RAT ROD AND IT DOES HAVE THE LOOK.
- I do have a clean Tennessee title for the truck
- TRUCK IS SOLD AS IS....PERIOD. ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING. NO WARRANTY, WRITTEN OR IMPLYED. WHEN YOU BUY, IT IS YOURS. I have tried to be as honest as I can about the truck. It runs and drives good. I would drive it anywhere.
- I require a $500 deposit within 72 hours of auctions end. Balance to be paid within 7 business days.
- BUYER ASSUMES ALL COST AND LIABILITIES ASSOCIATED WITH SHIPPING. BUYER IS 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING AND ALL COST
- AS SAID BEFORE, ASK QUESTIONS. ITS A NEAT TRUCK AND WITH YOUR PERSONAL TOUCHES IT WILL BE A BLAST
- THANK YOU FOR LOOKIMG
Contact the seller