1984 Chevrolet M1009 Cucv Blazer K5 Military 4x4
- Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Military
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 107,100
- VIN: 1G8ED18JXEF194550
- Color: Camo
- Engine size: 6.2L 379Cu. In. V8 DIESEL OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
1984 Chevrolet Blazer Military description
1984 Chevrolet M1009 CUCV Blazer
VIN: 1G8ED18JXEF194550 Year: 1984
Number of Cylinders: 8
Trim: CUSTOM DELUXE
Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
Drive Type: 4X4
Power Options: Air Conditioning
Sub Model: K5 BLAZER M1009
Exterior Color: CAMO
Interior Color: Bronze Metallic
Drive Train: 6.2L J series diesel engine from a 1985 M1009
- The glow plugs have been converted to 12Vand still use the factory controller.However, there is a push button installed in case the factory controller ever failsand you need to getsomewhere.
- Spin on fuel filter mod
- TH400 3 speed automatic, shifts through all gears fine, no slipping, no leaks
- There is also an additional heavy duty aftermarket cooler
- NP208 2 speed (high/low) chain driven transfer case. Shifts through all ranges fine.
- Corporate 10 bolt front axle, 3.08 gears, Eaton Gov-Lok- 3.08 gears, open differential
- Ball joints are in good shape.
- Gov-lok works as it should - Emergency brakes work as they should
-Tires and Wheels
33x12.50x15 BF Goodrich AT KO mounted on the factory 15x8 steel wheels which have been sand blasted and repainted.
The spare is not matching, tire or wheel, but is like new and will get you wherever you may need.
- The Blazer has LMC's aftermarket heavy duty harness so it pulls the headlights power right from the battery.. This helps eliminate the common melted fuse block and makes sure
your lights get the full voltage all the time.
- Sylvania Silverstar Headlights. Much brighter and whiter light.
- Aftermarket 55w off road lights
- all other bulbs were replaced with new stock bulbs.
- The front side maker lenses and rear tail light lenses were replaced with new aftermarket ones - All Blackout lights work. All four bumper lights and the drive light
- All factory interior lighting works as it should as do the lights on the aftermarket gauges.
- Both alternators were completely rebuilt .
All factory dummy lights and gauges still work properly.The speedometer was replaced because it started bouncing at higher speeds.
The Blazer also has mechanical oil pressure and coolant temperature gauges byAutometer.
All factory switches work properly, service lights, wiper, and blackout lights.
All glass is in good shape.
The front windshield has been replaced with one that has the shading up top and built in antenna for the radio. it also has a new seal and lock.
The vent windows have also had new seals installed.
The windows have been tinted as well. The front doors are 35%. The side and back glass are 20%
The doors had new GM window channel weatherstrip installed and new GM window seals installed inside and out
The rear glass exterior window seal is new GM and the window weatherstrip in the shell is new aftermarket.
The glass in both mirrors is also good. There are also blind spot mirrors.
Upholstery and trim:
All 3 seats have been recovered with new vinyl from LMC and then recolored to the factory Bronze metallic
The door panels, arm rests, kick panels, and sun visors are original to the Blazer, but were re-colored so everything matches perfect
The dash pad is a brand new GM unit that was re-colored the factory Bronze metallic
The seat belts new LMC units front and back.
The Blazer also has an aftermarket 2 compartment locking center console with adjustable cup holders front and back
THE EXTRAS: Lift. a/c etc
The Blazer has a 4 inch suspension lift by Tuff Country. The lift includes their 4 inch HD lift springs, rear blocks, raised steering arm, and 4 new Hydro Shocks. The sway bar was lowered and had new polyurethane bushings installed as well. A/C
The AIR CONDITIONING is a Gen IV set up by Vintage Air. It allows a factory appearance on the inside and keeps the firewall clean on the outside. All but the condenser tucks up under the dash. To get all the specifics you can go to www vintage air dot com The A/C does blow ice cold and the heater blows hot as well.
The compressor is mounted on custom brackets to allow the retention of the dual alternator set up and is driven off its own additional pulley that mounts inside the original crank pulley. Radio: The head unit is a Kenwood CD player with Bluetooth capabilities, USB port, and IPOD controls. IT also has a remote. The rear speakers are Kenwood 4 way 6x9's in Sound ordnance boxes. The front speakers are Sound Ordnance 2 way 3 1/2's in the factory locations There is also a self enclosed amp/sub combo by Kenwood under the seat with an exterior wired remote (By the 4wd shifter on the floor).
Ithas a Curt receiver hitchanda 7 way trailer plug with a Reese brake controller. The controller is mounted to the side of the center console. Winch: The winch is a Tiger Shark 9500 by Supserwinch. The winch mount is integrated into the grille guard. The winch works great.
This vehicle is also locally advertised. Seller reserves the right to remove the listing at any time.
For any questions or additional information, please contact Scott at 678-713-9382, anytime.