1970 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 RS, COPO 9796 3 piece Trans Am Spec Rear Spoiler.
- Location: La Mesa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z28/RS
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 33,780
- VIN: 124870N534239
- Color: Daytona Yellow/Black stripes.
- Engine size: 350/360hp
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: M22 4 speed.
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black with wood grain trim.
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28/RS description
Solid CALIFORNIA survivor car, garaged from new, NO RUST
Daytona Yellow single stage paint is over 40 years old and looks great
Only 2 owners in last 35 years
EXCELLENT mechanical condition with several original parts recently rebuilt/refreshed:
- ·350ci/360hp, factory flat tappet valves adjusted
- ·Carburetor rebuilt
- ·New distributor and plug wires
- ·New battery and battery cables
- ·Hidden kill switch
- ·Rebuilt M22 4 speed Transmission
- ·New clutch and pressure plate, flywheel resurfaced
- ·Rebuilt 12 bolt rear end with 4.10
- ·New mufflers with stock chrome exhaust tips
- ·All new suspension rubber bushings and sway bar bushings
- ·Refreshed brakes and wheel bearings
- ·Koni double adjustable shocks
- ·New BFG radial tires
- ·Front alignment 3.5 caster, .5 camber, 1/16 toe in
1970 was the only year with 12 bolt rear end installed in performance 2nd gens, low-back style seat & headrest, header panel had a Chrome "C" on it, emblem used on trunk was "Camaro by Chevrolet", side marker lights did not blink with the signals, and it was the year of the variable ratio steering debut. It was also the last year for 9+ compression engines. The front disc brakes came standard and the sun visor was longer than other models.
Original Low Back seats with bolt on 3 inch extensions for added leg room, AM/FM cassette, original California plates 70NHAFZ and original exhaust manifolds.
$1000 Deposit required within 24 hours and is non-refundable.
For additional information call Mike at (619) 660-8000.