1957 CHEVY DELIVERY SEDAN WAGAON not NOMAD
Price: US $7,000.00
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 100,000
- VIN: B57J262765
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 description
- If you have been looking for a unique project car, This is it. They command serious money when they are fully restored.
- It has the all the parts that were taken off when it was prime, chrome, glass and original bucket seats are there
- The Engine is not original but it runs
- He drove it from the house and has been stored inside at our shop. You can see it in person in Indianapolis - set an appointment 317- Seven nine Six ninty-four hundred
- It is a unique and rare '57 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery which features an upright B pillar unlike the sloped pillar of the Nomad Wagon. There are not many of these around.
- We think it was factory issue for government / military ambulance service - based on some research by a friend
- No trades - It is time to get this to a person who will finish it to its former glory.
- Clear Title
Contact the seller