1946 CHEVY TRUCK (STREET ROD/RAT ROD) AIR RIDE
- Location: Smithfield, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1946
- Mileage: 1,000,000,000
- VIN: VA22459C
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: SMALL BLOCK CHEVY
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1946 Chevrolet Other Pickups description
First off, let me start by saying this is not your average thrown together Rat rod. The frame and metal work was created/built by one of the best in the industry. This truck is virtually all new or rebuilt, with the exception of the old body and bed. It is super reliable and has a clear NC title. I am going to try and list the main points below, but anyone wanting more information or pics of this build can call or text me at 919-320-8393.
- CUSTOM BUILT FRAME
- CUSTOM ONE OFFFRONT END DESIGN
- CUSTOM FABRICATED BEAD ROLLED FLOORING/TRANSMISSION TUNNEL
- AIRBAGGED ON ALL FOUR CORNERS, WITH NEW VIAIR COMPRESSOR AND AIR TANK MOUNTED UNDER THE BED(BED COVER LIFTS FOR ACCESS). ALL AIR CONTROLS ARE MOUNTED IN DASH. THIS TRUCK CAN LAY THE FRAME OR AIR UP TO APPROX 10 OR 11 INCHES, WHICH WILL VIRTUALLY CLEAR ANYTHING.
- NEW FOUR WHEEL DISC BRAKES(WILL STOP ON A DIME)
- NEW DUAL RESEVOIR MASTER CYLINDER
- COMPLETELY NEW WIRING HARNESS FROM FRONTTO BACK WITH LABELED FUSE BOX UNDERDASH
*high and low beam headlights with bright light LED indicator indash
*tail and brake lights
*front and rearsignal lights
*phone charger port in dash (ac adapter)
*new dash gauges (temp, oil pressure, andbattery)
- DRIVETRAIN CONSISTS OF A CHEVYSMALL BLOCK AND AREBUILT 350 TURBO TRANSMISSION THAT RUNS AND SHIFTS FLAWLESSLY
- CUSTOM HEADERS WITH REMOVABLE BAFFLES
- NEW EDELBROCK FOUR BARREL CARBURETOR WITHELECTRIC CHOKE
- NEW TALL LOKAR SHIFTER
- NEW EASY FLOW ALUMINUM RADIATOR(NEVER RUNS HOT)
- NEW STAINLESS FUEL TANK (13 GALLONS) ALL NEW FUEL LINES
- CUSTOM BALANCED AND CUT DRIVE SHAFT(NO VIBRATIONS)
- REBUILT REAR END
- ALL NEW 16 INCH WHEELS AND BRAND NEW TIRES
- NEW BATTERY, MOUNTED UNDER PASSENGER SIDE DASH
- NEW UPHOLSTERED ROLLED AND PLEATED SEATS
- ALL RECEIPTS FOR BUILDARE AVAILABLE
I chose the rusty brown look, but that was just what I liked. New owner could easily throw some paint on it for a completely different look/concept.
The last thing I will say is that this is a high end hot rod/rat rod... not a new Cadillac. It was built to be fast, low, loud, mean, and bad a##, so if you are into that you will not find a better built fully bagged rat for this price. You can drive this car anywhere with out a bit of a problem.
I prefer cash at pick up, or a certified check. Must be paid in full before it leaves my place. Will help with loading anyway I can.
Truck is in Smithfield, NC 27577.
Any questions call Chad at 919-320-8393.