1956 Chevrolet 3100 Stepside Pickup Truck Restomod 350 V8/350 3-Speed Automatic
- Location: Bay City, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: 3100
- Type: Pickup
- Trim: 3100
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 90,000
- VIN: V3B560006585
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350CID V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Beige
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1956 Chevrolet Other Pickups 3100 description
|Vehicle Summary |
Turbo 350 3-Speed Automatic
3.08: 1 Standard Axle
L78-15 Front & Rear
This tastefully finished resto-mod is ready to roll. All the hard work has been done. The powertrain has been updated with a carbureted 350 V8, mated to a turbo 350 automatic, and 3.08:1 12-bolt rear axle.
The restoration was completed in 2011 and shows new with only a handful of miles added taking the truck out to show. The work included stripping and repainting the metal body with glossy red paint and subtle ghost flames which are overlooked by some and loved by others (and can be professionally removed if you prefer her without). The frame is solid, as are the mechanicals. The bed was replaced with new oak and the beige Cameo interior is fresh.Designed to look great and roll down the highway in comfort, this truck is ready to be enjoyed. Get ready to climb in, fall in love, and take the wheel!
Inquire by phone 989-891-0900,
General TermsThe vehicle description represents the vehicle, its history, and current condition to the best of our knowledge. If you notice an error in this ad, contact us.general-terms-details
This is a used car and has had prior owners. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its originality, including but not limited to: the Engine, the Transmission, all vehicle stampings and codes, and supporting documentation.
It is your responsibility to ensure the vehicle you are purchasing meets your criteria. Your pre-purchase inspection is strongly encouraged.
The vehicle is being offered As-Is No Warranty.
An agreement to purchase a vehicle is made when the purchase price of the vehicle is agreed upon by both parties, including the acceptance of an offer, high bid, or Buy It Now price. Upon this agreement:
1. There are no hidden document or preparation fees. The buyer is responsible for transportation (if needed) and all government mandated taxes, plate and/or title fees.
2. A deposit of 10% of the purchase price, or the deposit listed in the ad (whichever is less), is due within 24 hours of agreeing to purchase the vehicle. We accept Visa or MasterCard, and PayPal for vehicle deposits (up to 10% of the purchase price).
3. The full balance is due within three (3) business days of agreeing to purchase the vehicle.
4. If financing, please make sure that your financial institution will finance this vehicle before bidding.
5. We require deposit of and verification of bank funds before we will release the vehicle to
6. The buyer is responsible for the prompt pickup or shipping of the vehicle. Unless otherwise agreed, failure to pick up the vehicle within 15 days will result in storage fees and/or vehicle resale. We will be happy to arrange the shipping on your behalf.
7. If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything.