1978 Chevrolet El Camino "Resto Mod"
Price: US $3,550.00
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: El Camino
- SubModel: Resto Mod
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Trim: El Camino
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 550
- Color: Custom Burnt Orange
- Engine size: LS2 Crate Motor Fuel Injected 6.0 L Aluminum
- Number of cylinders: V8 All Aluminum Fuel Injected Engine
- Power options: CD Player, New Digital Dash, Custom Ceramic Headers, True Dual Flowmaster Exhaust, Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 6-speed Tremel Manual Transmission
- Drive type: RWD Hotchkis front and rear suspension, Currie 9"
- Interior color: Black Leather Buckets
- Safety options: Disc Brakes
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Custom Hide-away Grille, Custom Front and Rear roll pans, Shaved handles, Staggered 18" American Racing Vintage series wheel, Low profile tires, CD Player, Leather Seats
1978 Chevrolet El Camino El Camino description
This is a complete frame-off restoration (Resto Mod) of a 1978 El Camino with added features such as: LS2 (all aluminum) crate motor, 6-speed Tremel manual transmission connected to a Currie 9" rear end with disc brakes. She roars with custom ceramic headers in a truedual exhaust system withFlow-master exhaust. The suspension is Hotchkissystemfront and back with staggered 18" American Racing Vintage Series wheels and tires to get the power to the road. The interior boast a new digital dash with Black Leather bucket seats, power windows, cd player and yes AC for those hot nights. The exterior has customized paint with custom hideaway front grill, rolled front and rear pans and shaved door handles with remote door poppers. Probably the way GM would build one today. Powerful, fast, reliable and a ball to drive. Any question call 480-271-6768.
Contact the seller