1991 Chevrolet Caprice Wagon 4-Door 5.0L
- Location: Locust Valley, New York, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Caprice
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Wagon 4-Door with Options
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 60,000
- VIN: 1G1BL83E2MW237994
- Color: Two Tone Silver/Gray
- Engine size: 5.0L 305Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CD Player
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Wagon 4-Door with Options description
- Second owner since 27k miles – have used Mobil 10w-30 since then with 5k change intervals.
- Original Rear Cargo Cover / Tarp
- Electric Engine Fan
- Factory Service Manual
- Maintenance records
- California Car Cover Included
- Cloth seat upholstery in excellent condition with front & back seat covers
- Tires: White Wall with Wire Spoke Wheel Covers
- Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat (Split front bench seat)
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Self Leveling Suspension
- Camper/Towing Package
- Rear Window Defroster
- Two-Tone Paint
- Power Windows
- Power Exterior Mirrors
- Factory Delco AM/FM/CD Stereo Audio System with Clock XM ready (subscription not included)
- Map Lights under Rear View Mirror
- Driver vanity mirror with lighted passenger vanity mirror
- GPS Garmin
- Drivers seat belt does not retract automatically- must be done manually (spring issue?)
- very few nicks and scratches
This car runs and drives like new!The interior is in excellent condition.There are no cracks in the dash or arm rests. The carpet is very clean.The exterior paint shines like new.The engine compartment is extremely clean. A/C works as new- has been upgraded to 134A Freon and blows cold.Tires are in good condition and have lots of tread left on them.The exhaust system, brakes, etc. are in great condition.
I am the second owner of this Caprice and it has never been driven in winter- it has not been subjected to any road salt.I kept this wagon at Adult Toy Storage in Altamonte Springs FL for many years and only used it occasionally in lieu of a rental car when visiting relatives.
You can get in and drive it anywhere all day on any highway-!Seats six passengers in comfort.However since this Caprice is considered a collector car it is recommended the car be shipped or transported.Review is here <cars.com/chevrolet/caprice/1991/expert-reviews/>
If you are looking for a true collector car and one that is truly going to increase in value this is it-!
Any pre-bid inspection is welcome and recommended with prior appointment at least 48 hours prior to close of auction.- I will bring this to any dealer within 10 miles of 11560.Please note Bidder is responsible for all costs relative to any inspection charges and/or fees and must be pre-paid by bidder.
A NON-REFUNDABLE $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of sale via PayPal.
Can assist with shipping - Buyer is responsible for all shipping / transporter fees.
Buyer is responsible for all taxes, title, and registration fees when registering in their state.
All financial transactions must be completed within five (5) days of auction ending.
If transaction is not completed within this time, the buyer may risk losing their deposit
This vehicle is being sold 'as-is'.No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
All bidders with a (0) feedback rating must message me with their contact info including phone, address, etc. to confirm your bid and intentions to buy since you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle as indicated in the eBay User Agreement.
Please send Questions via eBay message at least a day in advance of closing.
Please review the terms and conditions as well as the vehicle condition prior to bidding-!