1969 Chevy Camaro Z28 Tribute Classic American Muscle Car!
- Location: Camarillo, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Sport Coupe
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 69,000
- VIN: 124379N626498
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 383 Summit Stroker
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1969 Chevrolet Camaro description
Hello, you are bidding on:
1969 Camaro Z28 ‘clone’. The car was covered, garaged and well taken care of for the past 17 years, since it was restored. Please read full description. You cannot build this car for anywhere near this price!
I am very responsive to any emails and can offer further pictures and video for serious bidders.
- Painted torch red w/ black stripes.
- Body is very straight and no visible rust anywhere.
- It is a DRIVER so it does had a few nicks and scratches here and there, but no dents.
- Brand new bumpers.
- It polishes up like a show car, but it is not a trailer queen so please don’t expect 10/10 show quality.
- All moldings are there X11 Trim package.
- Z/28 Badges are correctly placed as well.
- All factory stock - BLACK.
- Headliner is in great condition, may have been replaced at some point – no holes or tears.
- Console and horseshoe shifter is factory. Dash – factory. Only the tachometer (not stock) was added to the dash.
- All gauges and lights (yes even the dome) work. Seat belts and shoulder harness also factory.
- Seats appear to be original and show the most wear and tear.
- Carpet is clean and nice condition. Interior is not perfect, but in very good condition.
- Was a factory V8 car per cowl and Vin.
- Summit 383 Stroker high performance engine with approx.. 5,000 miles.
- Runs like a beast!!! Dyno 451 horsepower print out docs.
- Demon carburetor, Hooker headers, MSD ignition, Aluminum heads, Edelbrock intake.
- Be-Cool performance aluminum radiator 180 Thermostat. Gauge works.
- Power steering.
- Steel braided hoses and lots of chrome on the motor.
- All Gauges work fine and are in working condition.
- Runs excellent and FAST!! No problem standing at a stoplight for 5 minutes with foot on brake – idles fine even with a meaty cam. Drive it anywhere.
- All factory drum.
- Power booster works great and no problem stopping.
- Summit vacuum canister added for brake assist (big cam). Works great!
- Fully manual 3 Speed 350 Pro-built B & M Turbo Hydromatic transmission.
- No clutch, no auto features. Forward shift pattern.
- T.C.I. Super Street Fighter Torque Converter w/balloon plate (3600 stall speed)
- All Professionally built
- D.T.S. Drive Train Specialists Dana 60 professionally built and installed
- 4:10 gears w/ Detroit Pro locker
- ½ wheel studs, 3” aluminum drive shaft.
- Competition Engineering sub-frame connectors and Traction bars.
- Landrum racing springs (mono). Lowered in front 2 inches. Otherwise factory Stock.
- 15 inch rally rims, not tubbed. Skinnier tires in the front, meaty in the rear.
- Tires are very worn. Front will need alignment.
*** This is what I know about the car. This is only my opinion. Sold "As Is". I ALWAYS suggest checking it out first so you know what your are getting -come kick the tires. I am not an expert, I may have missed something. Ask questions!!
Buyer must pay an immediate deposit of $500 – PayPal acceptable. Cash or bank wire thereafter, any Cashier’s or Certified check must clear before handing over car and/or title. Car is in Camarillo, California. Title is from the state of Montana, it is clear and legally notarized. Seller will help logistically with shipping but buyer is 100% financially responsible. International collectors welcome. Se habla espanol. I have 100% feedback - bid with confidence! Ask questions please before bidding...
Ignore: small, engine, power, glide, 3, speed, manual, standard, super, sport, muscle, door, big, block, show, Mustang, antique, classic, low, Muncie, convertible, 1968, rider, hard, top, Nova, convertible, san, southern, COPO, northern, Chevelle, dealer, auction, deal, cheap, chevy, v6, coupe, valley, 1960, car, world, wide, fastback, 1967, RS, SS, Northern, Southern, rod, rat, primer, restore