Beautiful Show Quality 1978 Z28 Camaro Silver with Black Racing Stripes,
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z28
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2-Door
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 77,800
- VIN: 1Q87L8N541020
- Color: Silver with Black Stripes
- Engine size: V-8 350 Automatic
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
1978 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 description
1. Per the eBay User Agreement by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.. 2. The winning bidder is required to contact Seller within 24 hours after the close of the auction to finalize the details of the transaction.
3. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of the auction's close. This deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types for deposit are: credit card wire transfer cashier's check and money order.5. If winning bidder does not contact Seller and submit deposit within 48 hours of auction close vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come first serve basis.6. Seller has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to contact us directly to provide additional information or answer any questions.7. Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles regardless of age mileage or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. Seller encourages bidder to have a personal inspection completed prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied.
9. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping tax title or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale.