1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Pro Street
- Location: Brentwood, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 999,999
- Engine size: 427
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: 110 Octane
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle description
For Sale:1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Pro Street
- 427 bored .030 over, TRW pistons 12.5 to 1 compression, 2 bolt main with steel crank
- Comp solid lifter cam 295/310 (duration) - 629/638 (lift)
- ‘049’ casting open chamber oval port heads with Manley valves and dual springs with roller rockers
- Edlebrock Street 2x4 Tunnel Ram and 600 CFM Holley’s
- 8 Quart oil pan w/ high volume pump- Tall Milodon valve covers
- MSD Distributor with MSD 6 ignition box- Taylor 10mm Spiro Pro Plug Wires
- 50lb of oil pressure at idle
- Carl Rossler Turbo 400 Transmission with reverse full manual valve body (does prevent going into neutral)
- 2200 RPM Stall Converter
- Hurst Quarter stick shifter with reverse lock out
- Hooker competition long tube headers
- 3" collectors
- 3" exhaust with 2 chamber Flowmasters
- Rebuilt front end
- Ladder bars with a pan hard bar
- Dana 60 with 4.10 Gear and a spool
- Non-power drum brakes on all four corners
- SS Dash
- Grant Corsa steering wheel
- 6 point roll bar surrounds the racing seats w/ Simpson 5 point harness seat belts
- New carpet and door panels
- Headliner is in good condition
- Lights, signals, horn, and dome light are all in work condition
- All gauges on the dash have been disconnected (speedometer, odometer, etc.). Aftermarket Auto Meter Carbon Fiber Ultra Lite Oil, Water, Fuel, and Amp Gauges. In addition to this, a matching 5" Monster Tach with shift lite. Lastly, two toggle switches for the fuel pump and electric fan are located on the dash (see pictures).
- Paint: PPG Sundance RadianceRomanesqueCrimson Red over Pace Car Blue w/ Red Medal Flake to get a Black Cherry color
- Paint Condition: The paint does have some minor flaws and wear.
-Title is free and clear
- Receipts dating back to showcase various amount of the work that have been done to the car
- 110 AMP Chrome Alternator
- Chrome is in great condition
-ONLYruns on 110 Octane Fuel (4 5-Gallon jugs included, see pictures)
- 20 gallon fuel cell w/ sending unit (see trunk/underneath pictures)
- Holley High Volume fuel pump w/ Fram fuel filter
- Lakewood, NHRA approved, driveshaft w/ safety loop
- Mini-high torque starter
- 4-core radiator with electric fan
- Rear tires are Mickey Thompson 33x19.5x15
- Weld Racing Sportsman wheels
- Competition Engineering Wheelie bars
- The paint is in great shape for its age, but does have some minor flaws.
- There is a small leak in the pan, that can’t seem to be stopped. Tried different pans and gaskets.
- Overall, the car has been in California for 14 years, and in that time the car has been treated with love and care. So, yes it'll have a little wear, but otherwise, it's in great condition for its age and is a great car.
Description (History, facts, awards, etc.):
The car was bought 14 years ago. The car has been changed over the years. The car was built by the previous owner. In addition to this, the car was originally a race car that was de-tuned to drive on the street. While it has the look of a race car, since its been in California its never been raced and only ever driven on the street. The car is completely street legal and has been garaged. Lastly, due to the uniqueness of the car it has wonnumerousawards, as shown in the pictures, at many different car shows over the years, and really is a one of a kind Chevelle and would make a great car for any levelenthusiast.
I am selling this car for a client; so, if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures please feel free to ask.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Please note that when submitting a bid, theses items are being sold to the highest bidder at Auction Close. THIS IS NOT AN OFFER. IT IS A SALE. So, please have all inspections and funds ready prior to bidding. Willing to make the car available for any third-party inspectors to take a look at the car on your behalf, just message me and we can work the time.
Furthermore, a $500 non-refundable deposit must be received within 24 hours of Auction end, and full payment must be received within7 days of the Auction end. Theresidualamount must be paid via a Bank Wire Transfer.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of the vehicle.
Additionally, please understanding that the Car is being sold as a USED car, and as with any USED car, you are purchasing the item AS-IS with no warranty. It is the responsibility of the buyer to thoroughly inspect the car, and base their bid solely on this judgement. So, please ask all questions prior to bidding on the vehicle.
Lastly, as the seller, I reserve the right to end the auction at any point for any reason.
Don't forget to check out my other items for sale.On Apr-16-16 at 18:09:03 PDT, seller added the following information:
- Weld Racing wheels
- The leak is in the Transmission pan NOT the Oil Pan
- Rear tires are Mickey Thompson 33x19.5x15 Sportsman tires