Willie G. Davidson's Custom Buick Electra Built By The Harley Davidson Corp.
- Location: Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Buick
- Model: Electra
- SubModel: Harley Davidson Custom Vehicle
- Type: 2 Door Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Coupe
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 254
- VIN: 1G4AX37Y4DH520895
- Color: Black w/ Stainless Steel Skulls
- Engine size: Newly Rebuilt V8 w/ Turbo 400 Transmission
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats, shaved doors with poppers
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3 Speed Turbo 400
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black Leather Interior
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Leather Seats, Big Touch Screen GPS Satelite and Stereo
1983 Buick Electra Harley Davidson Custom Vehicle description
VIN: 1G4AX37Y4DH520895 Stock #: 520895
I bought this vehicle from Gateway Motor Cars for $7,850 in December of 2014.
Since that time the engine, an 8 cylinder5.0L, has been rebuilt.
The 3 Three Speed Automatic Turbo 400 Transmission has been rebuilt.
TheA/C is new.
New with a flip out bigtouch screen with GPS and Satellite Radio.
Just the engine, transmission, and stereo alone cost more than the reserve.
Check out the story and details at Willie-G-Davidson dot com.
Other highlights include:
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black (All Leather Seats with Skulls Stitched on Headrests
Exterior trim has over 200 custom made skulls (268) Total)
The hood ornament was handmade with red eyes that light up at night
Shaved door handles and power door poppers
18" Custom Chrome Wheels
Interior includes custom leather with skulls custom sown on the headrests
WILLIE G DAVIDSON SIGNED THE DASH AND IT IS 100% AUTHENTIC
Custom suede door panels
Power Seats and Power Windows
Skull Side Mirrors
Skull Rear View Mirror