1988 BMW 735i Base Sedan 4-Door 3.5L Runs great! Newer wheels & BMW emblems
Price: US $100.00
- Location: Lexington, South Carolina, United States
- Make: BMW
- Model: 7-Series
- SubModel: 735i
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Base Sedan 4-Door
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 240,000
- VIN: WBAGB4313J3209895
- Color: Alpine White
- Engine size: 3.5L 3430CC l6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
1988 BMW 7-Series 735i description
For sale is my 1988 BMW 735i. This is a beautiful alpine white BMW and I will do my best to describe everything about the car in detail. Bear in mind that this is a 28 year old vehicle and has 240,000 miles, but this is a very nice classic BMW. This is currently my daily driver to work which is a 70 mile round trip journey each day.
- The original Alpine white BMW paint is not faded, chipped or cracked.
- All exterior and interior lights work including the fog lights (the dome light does not come on when the door is open but you can manually turn on all interior lights.)
- This week I had the power steering compression hose replaced ($600) a new camshaft sensor ($325) and a brand new water pump ($450) installed. I also had a fresh oil change done.
- The wheels were put on within the last year by the previous owner (original BMW rims with the BMW center caps)
- The previous owner replaced the front and rear BMW emblems within the last year
- Tires are in excellent shape with 75-80% tread left on them
- This car does not burn or leak any oil
- Transmission shifts smoothly
- Cruise control works perfectly
- Air conditioning works
- Sunroof works
- CD player with 6 disc changer mounted in the trunk (FM works on the radio but I cannot get AM reception)
- New steering wheel cover
- Clear title in hand ready to go
- The odometer is digital and works but the light comes and goes as it pleases. The phrase "brake lining" and "owner's handbook" flash when the light is working but the previous owner stated that these lights have been on for over 3 years and probably have to be reset at the dealership.
- The interior of the driver's side door needs new wood trim as the trim that's there is cracked in places.
- Driver's seat leather has surface cracks on the seat part only
- There is a small crack in the back seat leather and the seat could use a cleaning and leather re-conditioner
- The front brakes work fine, but are starting to make a little noise so will probably need to be looked at in the future.
- The car has a shake or a vibration at 55+ which could mean it needs the tires balanced and rotated but I have not looked into it. The vibration can be felt in the steering wheel.
- There are a couple of small dents and a scratch on the rear passenger door (see photos)
- One very small spot of rust near the trunk door (see photo)
- There is a cracked spot on the plastic on the rear bumper (see photo)
- The BMW will need a new headliner (see photo)
- The driver's side window and the both rear windows do not roll down (power windows). The front passenger and sunroof open just fine.
Contact the seller