1968 AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE 24,552 MILES with NH TITLE
- Location: Epping, New Hampshire, United States
- Make: Austin Healey
- Model: Sprite
- SubModel: Sprite
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 24,552
- VIN: HAN9U/73851G
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: Gas
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Convertible
1968 Austin Healey Sprite Convertible description
- Car was stored in a garage for many years.
-Odometer reads 24,552 -Last on the road 1984.
- Clear Current New Hampshire Title and registration
- My understanding is this is a numbers matching car.
- One family owned the car prior to me. A copy of the original vehicle invoice and pictures of car stored in garage go with the car. It was purchased new on 09/21/1968 in Dover, NJ.
- The engine number is 12CD-DA-H 3524 shown on tag riveted to the block on the passenger side of the engine. The tag on the driver side of the engine says 1275. The engine number listed on the vehicle invoice from 9/21/1968 matches the engine number on the engine. Engine turns freely with starter when key is turned to start position. Car is not in running condition. Wheels turn freely, emergency/parking brake works and 4 speed transmission moves freely through the gears.
- Two sets of keys go with the car as well as other miscellaneous items.
- Windows are all there.
- Clean NH title sale with copy of current NH registration and a copy of original car purchase document from 1968.
Thank you for viewing my auction!