RARE AUDI 200 5 SPEED QUATTRO AVANT WAGON! RUST-FREE ALL ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA CAR
- Location: San Carlos, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Audi
- Model: Other
- SubModel: AVANT
- Trim: 200 QUATTRO
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 169,638
- VIN: WAUHD5441LN048208
- Engine size: 2.2 LITER INLINE 5 CYLINDER
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1990 Audi Other AVANT description
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this exceptionally rare classic 1990 Audi 200 Quattro Wagon with 5 speed manual transmission!
Finished in what looks to be all original pearl white paint finish over black leather hides, his cool classic "Avant" was just acquired from the second California owner. The recently non-working odometer shows 169,000 miles. The car has been un-driven for the last two years hence the actual mileage is quite close to that. This super original semi-classic Audi is a unique find for the Audi enthusiast. It sports the turbocharged inline five cylinder engine mated to a rare and desirable 5 speed manual transmission...the first one I have personally seen equipped this way. It has the matching mesh alloy wheels, lectric windows and sunroof, actory heated electric leather seats, m/fm/cassette stereo, WD and a/c.
This is a great find for LESS THAN THE COST OF THE SALES TAX ALONE ON A QUICKLY DEPRECIATING NEW AUDI ALLROAD!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1990 Audi is in very good 99.9% rust-free original condition overall! Imperfections on the outside of this car include a vertical scrape on the right rear plllar, ome scraping on the underside of the front lip, ne cracked front blinker lense along with some other miscellaneous nicks, cratches and other minor cosmetic blemishes one would expect from a 25 year-old car.
The interior of this 1990 Audi is in good to very good quite original overall condition. The electric seats work as well as the windows and stereo. Weak points inside the car include some seam splitting on a few of the leather seat panels, river side seat heater not hot, /c not blowing cold, bs light illuminated, mall red paint splatter on rear trunk mat. Overall this is still a handsome comfortable 25 year-old cockpit.
This Audi 200 starts and runs well with decent acceleration from the turbo 5 engine. The car steers,shifts and brakes well and handles with confidence free of any clunks, hakes or rattles. It definitely stands out on the road and has an almost classic "Audi quattro coupe" cool factor!
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
I ALSO HAVE MANY MORE DETAILED PHOTOSAVAILABLE UPON REQUEST VIA EMAIL!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1.This 1990 Audiwill besold with clear and clean California certificate of title in my name and current 2016 registration. It was just smogged for California buyer. It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.