1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint 750 101 - Body Shell + Parts
- Location: Thousand Oaks, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Alfa Romeo
- Model: Giulietta Sprint
- Year: 1959
- VIN: AR1493.20109
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint description
1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint 750 - 101
Thislisting is for the shell and all of the parts in the pictures (around 80% of the parts are included to restore it). Many of the parts are cleaned, sand blasted and rechormed/repainted... the parts included (as seen in the pictures) are in an excellent condition to restore this Giulietta Sprint.
- Set of 4 - Fergat Rims (Sandblasted and Repainted)
- Stop Light Housing (Rechromed and New Lenses)
- Most of the moldings have been polished
- Suspension A Arm (Upper and Lower) - Sandblasted, Repainted, and with all new ball joints
- Brass Front Grill Assembly
- Freshly Reconditioned Radiator
- Good Condition Steering Box Assembly
- Rear Glass with Molding
- Original Steering Wheel (with a couple small cracks)
- Bumpers Front and Rear - Straight (they need to be rechromed)
- All the side glass and tracks are included
- Drive Shaft
- Front Pair of Seats (missing one base)
- Original 4 speed Transmission has been freshly reconditioned
- Original 1300 CC Engine (AR 1315.010170) - Good Used Block, Standard Crank, Connect Rods, Cylinder Head
- Many other parts available as you can see in the pictures
- 2 Outer Roof Moldings
- 2 Door Moldings
- Front Windshield
- Hood Latch and Trunk Latch
- 3 Door Panel Trims
- Hood Panel Molding
- Rocker Panel Molding
- Windshield Wiper Motor Assembly
- Brake Shoes
- Gauge Set
- Plus some michelin parts
I bought this shell to build a vintage racer, but I can no longer restore it due to my health. This shell was stripped to the metal and now it's ready for block sanding and paint. The original color was black and the title is clear. This is a great project for any one looking to restore a 59 Giulietta Sprint, build a vintage racer, or someone looking for a clean body. The floor and rocker panels are solid and there's no rust.
Interested parties can come see the car before purchase to inspect it. Buyer is responsible for transportation of the vehicle. For serious buyers, if interested in more information please give me a call 805-241-0250.
$2,000 Non Refundable First Payment is due once it is purchased.
No warranty and no returns accepted.
Please read mylisting and view my pictures thoroughly. For those who need more information, please email or call 805-241-0250 with any questions. There is no warranty for this auction listed and no returns accepted. The auction is sold as-is and as seen in the pictures. The auction winner must pay for the item within3 days after the end of auction or I will contact ebay and relist the item. All international buyers must pay extra for registered signature or insurance and I only accept Paypal payments for International buyers. All shipping receipts are saved and kept for our records. Post auction, the seller, Lalfaitalia, is released of all liabilities. The auction winner accepts full responsibility of the item purchased and all actions taken post auction (self installation, brought to a mechanic for install, etc.). By bidding on the auction you agree and understand these terms.