1992 Acura NSX | Grand Prix White, 100% Original Paint, Immaculate
- Location: Laguna Niguel, California, United States
- Make: Acura
- Model: NSX
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 44,650
- VIN: JH4NA115XNT001227
- Color: Grand Prix White
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1992 Acura NSX Coupe description
Full Photoset:Click Here
Underbody Photos:Click Here
SW2 Japan Sportsis proud to present this immaculate 1992 Acura NSX finished in the most desirable and rare color for the model, Grand Prix White. This NSX is 1 of only 325 manual-transmission Grand Prix White "NA1" coupes produced for the USA-market. It is paired with a highly desirable Black interior.
The NA1 generation NSX includes the original and extremely rigid coupe chassis tested & approved by legendary Formula 1 driver Ayrton Senna, an attribute which was lost with the introduction of the later Targa cars which are significantly less rigid.
This NSX has lived in Southern California from new, and with its 2nd caring owner for the past 20+ years. He purchased the car directly from the 1st owner, a close friend.
No accidents. 100% clean Carfax. 100% original paint, verified by paint meter. Free & clear, clean title.
This car is in fantastic condition, significantly better than the already-low mileage would suggest. All accessories work as they should inside & out, including the radio and A/C which have both been serviced according to need. We have sourced, owned, driven, and sold tens of NSXs and can confidently say this is a fantastic example in truly striking condition. NSXs in Grand Prix White, with low miles, and without an abundance of modifications simply do not come along often.
General fluid servicing, A/C servicing as needed, radio & speaker servicing as needed, and more is all documented within the service records included with the car.
Tires are brand new Bridgestone RE-71Rs in correct NSX sizing, fitted within the past two months.
Timing belt and water pump service was last completed in 2006.
This NSX's transmission number is within & towards the tail end of the snap ring range. However, the transmission shifts as any NSX transmission should, and has proven completely reliable throughout its 44,650 mile life. If a potential buyer would like to have the snap ring issue "fixed" preemptively (a very affordable job), we are happy to deliver the car to our local NSX technician who is one of the most respected and experienced in the country with these cars. However, keep in mind that it is very unlikely the transmission case on this car is in reality one of the defective units, as it would have already developed issues at these miles. We recommend simply driving & enjoying the car as-is, just as the previous owners have done without issue for the past 26 years.
Original exhaust and header were replaced with DC Sports examples in 1997. Stock catalytic converters are retained. Invoices dated 1997 and DC Sports brochures are included with the car. As we have driven countless NSXs, we can comment on this exhaust setup by saying it sounds exactly like stock on the inside of the car, and significantly better than stock outside the car. It is by no means "loud," but simply has a nicer tone and a touch more volume than the nearly-silent stock exhaust.
100% original paint, verified by professional paint meter. There are only two real blemishes to note on this car. The passenger side black B-pillar trim piece has some scratches on it, and could use replacement. Secondly, the driver's seat back bolster has a small wear spot that has gone through the leather, easily fixable by an upholstery shop. Otherwise, this NSX is immaculate inside & out! No dings, scratches, or paint chips to note are present on the paintwork, and the interior has been cared for meticulously.
Car comes with the following:
- Original window sticker, in pristine condition.
- NSX "black cover" coffee-table book distributed only to original owners, never opened and still in the original wrapper.
- Complete folder of service records dating back to new.
- 1992 NSX "Driving Adventure" invitation and thank-you letter sent to the original owner.
- 1992 letter from the Acura VP thanking the original owner for purchasing an NSX.
- Early letter from Acura regarding the Yokohama tire recall and tire vouchers.
- Original owner's manual with pouch and ancillary pamphlets.
- Acura "In The News" pamphlet with media stories on the NSX.
- 1992 NSX accessories brochure.
- Original cruise control instructions.
- Original "customer assistance" pamphlet.
- Original OEM accessory CD-changer and keyless-entry instructions & manuals.
- Magazine clippings featuring NSX stories.
- NSX-branded wooden box with location-based driving cards.
- Need For Speed SE on CD-Rom, which featured the NSX.
- DC Sports catalogs and order invoices for header & exhaust.